HybridZ

Help identifying this manifold

Spyder Z 15

Can anyone tell me what intake manifold this is? It is extremely light and I only found one dent on it. Is this a rare piece that I have or is it junk? I wouldn’t even know how to hook this thing up to my car. Any insight would be appreciated so I could sell if I don’t use it. Thanks.

http://www.forums.empirez.com/forum/gallery.php?action=viewimage&iid=1097&cid=4

Bottom

http://www.forums.empirez.com/forum/gallery.php?action=viewimage&iid=1098&cid=4

I'm __really__ guessing here, but perhaps the L20ET? 4 cyclider, turbo, and Datsun. Yes, the L20ET was never used on the Z but maybe the the Z emblom was used on it for some reason.

Aftermaket perhaps? But then again, no 4 cyclinder engine was ever on a Z, so no aftermarket manifold would make sense for that.

It's an intake manifold designed for a draw-through setup. The turbo discharge goes to the round connection in the center, and the Four Barrel adapter or SU adapter goes on the inlet of the Turbo.

Oooold technology. They perform fairly well, and that one gives a slightly better finished look to the engine bay than the old crown-adapter that just bolted on the SU manifolds in place of the carburettor.

Why are people in the club keeping these treasures from me? I should really check out our club site more often! LOL

Thanks Tony. I was hoping you'd chime in. Any idea how much this thing would be worth if I sold it cause I am not going to use it?

Oh and remember when you asked me how I was going to put my wastegate on? Lookee what I found in my crates of stuff, a t-4 adapter for my rajay to bolt onto the stock exhaust manifold. Hell I actually have 2.

adapter1.jpg

adapter2.jpg

adapter3.jpg

And my wastegate

wastegate.jpg

I'll tell you what. I'll try to get some pics this weekend and I'll PM you with them and make me an offer. Just an FYI. This stuff isn't clean. Previous owner had most of it sitting outside for an unknown ammount of years.

Edit- You were talking about the used one right? because I was going to keep the new one for my project.

Let me know. -Dustin