HybridZ

Should I Buy this 240z?

JustinOlson

This seriously sucks and I hope the car does not show up here if you were snipped by the guy from Eugene. The guy that did this is wrong and with out honor. If you want to share his e-mail address, I am sure there are people who would be willing to tell him him that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i got my money back. Life goes on.

Good for you. IF IT WERE ME, I'd tell the seller "Well the guy from Eugene offered you extra 500$ but If you had told me about the bidding war I would have paid you an extra 1000$"

Let the greedy bastard lie in bed late at night wondering about the 1000$ that got away. He's not going to be happy when he count the 500$ money neither. But as you said, life goes on...living well is the best revenge...

I know the feeling. I thought I had a great deal all set up and ready to go......NOT! I was ready to buy a 72' V8 Z, actually from a member here last month. We had quite a dialog going, agreed on a price, had payment arrangements, etc. I told him I would make the trip from Denver to Indiana early the next week. I even had a truck and trailer lined up for the haul, he knew this. Then he sells the car to someone from Olympia, Wa. I was extremely bummed, pi$$ed off for days. I couldn't believe this, as my wife & kids were excited for me as well. This is not a good way of conducting business. I have not mentioned the said members name as I don't want to "stir the pot" as they say. Those of you that have "computer skills" could figure it out though. Anyway, I just wanted to share my lil' story.