HybridZ

Turbo Miester wins MSA!

fastzcars

Congrats Hanns and Matt!!!

LS2 Won best Engine Compartment too, 3 Trophy's for hybridz...

Thanks for posting, Luis. And congratulations to our Hybridz winners.

I was totally surprised about winning. I didn't even come close to winning anything at MSA for the last 4 years and I just enjoyed showing and seeing all the other Z cars. Maybe they just felt pity for this "little old Senior Citizen" this year.

Ulises, sorry I never got a chance to take that long walk to see your Z in person. Although it is awesome from the photos, people have told me it is better yet to see it in person.

Hanns

Thanks for posting, Luis. And congratulations to our Hybridz winners.

I was totally surprised about winning. I didn't even come close to winning anything at MSA for the last 4 years and I just enjoyed showing and seeing all the other Z cars. Maybe they just felt pity for this "little old Senior Citizen" this year.

Ulises, sorry I never got a chance to take that long walk to see your Z in person. Although it is awesome from the photos, people have told me it is better yet to see it in person.

Hanns

I had some friends over with me at the show and after they announced the 1st 2nd and 3rd places for the modified 280z's We took off to get ready for the long drive,After about 25 mins I get a call from Matt's (Aziza) girl to let me know I had won best of engine compartment. I thought she was playing with me but she said it was for real to get back there.Luckily I had stopped for gas so I was like ten minutes away..So I got back, Msa guys took some pictures and then I rushed on the road again, I made it home @ 12:30 am

without any problems.I think I have a blown strut, Got to love california roads...

I know it was a busy day to leave your car out of sight, No biggy..Nice talking to you again,Hopefuly we get to see each other next year!!!

:2thumbs::cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon:

Congrats to all the members!! That so rocks that our HybridZ members won the show :D I'm stoked for you guys that you can't believe it :2thumbs:

GGYEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWW!

Davy

:2thumbs::cheers: :cheers: :rockon: :rockon:

Congrats to all the members!! That so rocks that our HybridZ members won the show :D I'm stoked for you guys that you can't believe it :2thumbs:

GGYEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWW!

Davy

Hey, thanks for those kind words Davy!

I didn't really take the cake, but my Z got 3rd place for 280ZX Modified!! Whoo hoo!! :-D

I agree, the members did a really good job to represent our Z's.

HybridZ RULES!! :trippen:

Hey, thanks for those kind words Davy!

I didn't really take the cake, but my Z got 3rd place for 280ZX Modified!! Whoo hoo!! :-D

I agree, the members did a really good job to represent our Z's.

HybridZ RULES!! :trippen:

Hey how was the trip back?

Did you have any more problems with that brake caliper?

Congrats on the win!!!

Hey how was the trip back?

Did you have any more problems with that brake caliper?

Congrats on the win!!!

Hey, thanks for the props ULISES, I appreciate it.

Trip back was great. No problems with the caliper other than it squeaked a tiny bit at times. I need to inspect that ASAP and get new parts...maybe it is time for an upgrade!!:mrgreen:

We left SoCal about 4-5pm, drove up the Five with Mach5 until he cut off to San Fran...then we drove and drove until 1am. I narrowly missed striking this HUGE Coyote about 12am in BFE goin' nearly 100 mile an hour :shock:

We wanted to get north of Sacramento to miss the morning rush hour and finally pulled into this Latino "Bates motel" at 1am ~150 miles south of Redding (an oasis in the middle of nowhere) :confused2

We got home by ~7pm the next day. It was the first time we ever made it back to Portland during daylight hours.:-D:P

Our buddie Ryan drove Bryan's black turbo car (he just got back from eight years in the Army two days before we left...now he wants a 280ZXT :rockon: ) He drives a jeep and it was hard for him to keep up with me in the high-speed corners of the mountain passes...why he couldn't hit the gas instead of the brake in the corners is beyond me!! Our cars can handle it.

Man, it was a LOT of fun, I can't wait 'til next year. I'll do my best to de-throne Viper-Z, lol

Later, -Hugh