• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!

Let`s take a roll call...

So far,

VeritechZ

Chewievette

280Zforce and

wigenOut-S30 are in! Did I miss anyone???

Whoever wants to join, I recommend he/she reads the whole thread from the beginning first.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

99% of you have never done this before but you will see for yourself that messing with models is a lot of fun! Especially if they are affordable!

I will be in New York until Sunday night. I will answer all your questions once I`m back. Meanwhile, anybody can join the contest. Just post a message here that`s all! Best of luck to all of you and have lots of fun!

ERIC

Eric, What is the real Due date to ahve the pics in to you guys? first page says, Pics in by May31st and the 3rd page said due by june 30th?

The deadline was moved to the later date to give more time.

I have not received any email, PM, or whatever as of yet, but Eric can forward me anything he gets to make sure I see the entries. I don't know if my DavyZ@HybridZ.org still exists.

Davy

Just back from NY...

You have to sign up for the contest on or before June 15 2007!

You have to turn in pictures of your customs on or before June 30 2007...

I will post sample pictures to show you what "angles" we are looking for!

You have to name your custom.

You have to tell us briefly what parts you used to build your custom.(this includes material you used for scratch-built parts)

What we are looking for is "detail". Not just exterior detail but also "interior" detail.

Yes, I built a "dragster". Please, if you want to build a dragster/funny car/pro stock/pro street car, be my guest!.. Just do it...

Have fun and best of luck to all of you.

Photo tutorial coming soon!(No, I will NOT show you how to take pictures, I`ll show you how to take diecast pictures!)

ERIC