HybridZ

was bored, so new look

ARiskyCvt

I'm not sure. But the head light bucket being kinda chrome is because i seen someone that had it had to copy it, and it looks great. took me awhile to get used too. It was just what i found what i like on each car and combine it to one. THANKS!

Its not going to stay this way for long just temp for the time being.

Got it at MSA. heres another pic of it with my bumper. I was lazy to put it on lol. I'm going to paint the headlight bucket black today and get some picture hopefully.

If you're going to paint the headlight buckets, try leaving the scooped out portion chrome. I'm thinking that would look pretty cool.

The wheels in the rear are a bit tucked in... Are those the ones you use all the time? Car looks awesome by the way how much did it cost you? I live about an hour or so from OC and I can't wait like a week for it to get shipped to my house mind giving me directions to where you got it from?

yea It looks tucked and i hate it. Right now I'm waiting on what rims to get. Watanbe or the sakuras. I heard from my source that the Sakuras that someone has are -22 off set which if it is TRUE I'm gettin my ZG flares ASAP!!. if not I'm going for the watanabe.

as for the the air dam there as a recent thread get it from Xenon its cheaper. if you get it at MSA its 200 plus tax. Personally I hate waiting for UPS. When i want something, I am an impatient person. MSA address is on there website and is located in Orange as far as I can remember.

If you're going to paint the headlight buckets, try leaving the scooped out portion chrome. I'm thinking that would look pretty cool.

i have that done to mine in orange, looks pretty cool. primer with orange scooped out.