HybridZ

Some rides in San Angelo.Tx

COZY Z COLE

Aside of the wind and elements, those bikes look really comfortable! I'm good at spotting the SBC on the one bike, but the others I'm not so sure. Anyone know?

Davy

Looks like Big Block Chevy's to me.

I especially like the Bronco trike, although maybe I am biased, as I am a Bronco fan.

Looks like Big Block Chevy's to me.

I especially like the Bronco trike, although maybe I am biased, as I am a Bronco fan.

Well, the valve covers on the one looked too narrow, but what do I know? ;)

Davy

HEH, notice the wind-up toy handle for the gas cap and the pro-ratchet shifter next to the seat on the red one?

AG, it can't be too long before that happens and I'd be willing to bet that they're a bitch to turn with those long handlebars too.

Looks like the radiators are fitted under the rears of them, based on the pipe connected to the water neck on the blue one. Looks like aluminum end tanks just past the rear ends on both of them (as seen from the right rear corners).

Neat novelty bikes/trikes nonetheless.

Out of curiosity, why did you move to San Angelo?

1.)One of my brothers live here and showed me a retirement community for people over 62 and I really like it here.

2.) Ca. has too many people, the traffic is horrible, and everything costs way more than here.

3.) In West Central Texas everyone says Hello to you. The younger ones call you Sir. If the car ahead of you on a country road is slower he pulls to the side.

4.) My Z gets attention where ever I go.

5.) Two cars at a red light is a traffic jam.

I could go on and on but anyone who leaves Ca. that I've talked to has this to say...." Ca. is a Great place to visit BUT.........."

BTW I have all the entertainment I can handle right where I'm at ...80% widowed women with oil and ranch money:smile:

LARRY

1.)One of my brothers live here and showed me a retirement community for people over 62 and I really like it here.

2.) Ca. has too many people, the traffic is horrible, and everything costs way more than here.

3.) In West Central Texas everyone says Hello to you. The younger ones call you Sir. If the car ahead of you on a country road is slower he pulls to the side.

4.) My Z gets attention where ever I go.

5.) Two cars at a red light is a traffic jam.

I could go on and on but anyone who leaves Ca. that I've talked to has this to say...." Ca. is a Great place to visit BUT.........."

BTW I have all the entertainment I can handle right where I'm at ...80% widowed women with oil and ranch money:smile:

LARRY

6.) Put some space between me and Dan Juday.:icon52: