HybridZ

17 Used Racing Slicks for sale

I have decided to find some used rubber for my 16" rims. It is the cheaper way to go for me.

That being said I have a source for 17" Hoosiers from a Grand AM team local here.

They use 17/40/245s for the front on 8 inch rims and 17/40/275 on 9.5 inch rims for the rears mostly Hoosiers.

I will get pricing if anyone is interested and will also post in the classifieds.

Shipping will be from 23693

Joe

Must be a Posche team based on the sizes. I've bought used rears from a Grand Am team before and they were still in great shape and lasted a good while. Those tires need a couple of laps to come up to temperature but once they do they have good grip. I'm now running on 315's, not a Z car, but it is tempting non the less since I still have my old wheels. I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 2 of the 275 size slicks this week. Joe was great to work with. He shipped when he said he would and the tires have lots of rubber left on them. Another great hybrid Z guy. If you need this size rubber, check this out. You can't beat the price. Other used slicks I've bought before have been at least 70 per tire plus shipping.

It's ashame that I can only get the 275's. I need something a little wider for the rears. More on that later. Now off the Roebling road with THSSC!