HybridZ

Need door panels

DRTY260Z

That seller is VERY unethical too. I'm amazed that ebay actually lets that guy sell anything...he so overcharges on shipping it's pathetic. I've had a dealing with him in the past and trust me, a small part, that showed up with $1.13 postage, in a plain brown padded envelope, he charged like $11.00 for shipping. He seems to think that his putting a single part in a stinking padded envelope is worth more than the part costs...and refuses to combine shipping on multiple items...be careful...(not that anybody here would be STUPID enough to pay $1000 for door panels for a Right Hand Drive 240Z)...Caveat Emptor...(and Caveat Venditor, you've been exposed).

That seller is VERY unethical too. I'm amazed that ebay actually lets that guy sell anything...he so overcharges on shipping it's pathetic. I've had a dealing with him in the past and trust me, a small part, that showed up with $1.13 postage, in a plain brown padded envelope, he charged like $11.00 for shipping.

Gotta remember that it's shipping AND handling. Yeah he might gouge the prices on the shipping but if a buyer doesn't like it, he can move on ya know? Just my .02