HybridZ

Whats in your garage?

Dragonfly

Remember the thread from a while back about one of the members whose granny collected things and didn't want him to throw anything away...

Mine fares only a little better than that, although there is very little "junk" in my garage--it's mostly tools, equipment, building materials, car parts, and other things. I long for the day I have an organized three car garage...

Davy

Remember the thread from a while back about one of the members whose granny collected things and didn't want him to throw anything away..

Davy

That would be me.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=112083

The garage has improved slightly since then, but has gotten slightly worse.

Let me attach a few pictures of what it looks like now

DSC_0561.jpg

and it has spread outside too! I have 15 extra tires for some reason!

DSC_0566.jpg

if you look closely, you can see a Z car in there.

DSC_0564.jpg

That would be me.

The garage has improved slightly since then, but has gotten slightly worse.

Let me attach a few pictures of what it looks like now

DSC_0561.jpg

Ha ha! Yessss, I remember that. Funny, but the photo above looks almost like mine; just add a Chevy V8 on a stand... Same stuff, different garage :ugg:

Davy

Too embarrassed to post mine... perhaps I'll shoot a couple pics of the remedy, involving a large rental dumpster and the absence of my GF.... who filled the garage up but wont go in anymore since she was chased out by a territorial raccoon :P

Damn guys! You need more room!

Check this out, I've got some before and after pics. Before I had to suck in my gut and turn sideways to get around the front of the car with the garage door down. After I feel like I need more crap to put in this garage!

BEFORE:

DSCN05552.jpg

AFTER:

DSCN1796.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

DSCN1798.jpg

DSCN1799.jpg

Here is my little garage...

My Z and the 944Turbo

There is some extra L series stuff in there. An engine stand and cherry picker, a decent set of tools, and a bunch of old books from the 70's...

And about 10 gallons of bad oil and old radiator fluid...

And if you look carefully there is a belly pan up there.

b92275765.jpg

I finally got my Z shorter than the 944. :eek: and I have tires 1.5" taller than it does!!!

How come the Z always gets stuff piled on top of it even though it runs?!?!?!

• Administrators

Arighty, I’ll play. Not many people even know I own either of these two cars. In fact there are some family members that don’t know about the Ferrari.

Here ya go, original 1962 Ferrari 250-GTO and a somewhat well kept all original ’72 S-30 240 in the Rusch Motorsports shop.

(Cats out of the bag, you happy now Ron?)

Cars11Medium.jpg

Cars6Medium.jpg

Cars5.jpg

CArs2Small.jpg

• Administrators

DARN!!! I was hoping someone would buy it… Oh well.

When I built our real shop here on our property, (30x60x14), I also built a 1/24 scale version of it complete with removable roof. Though just after completing the scale version of the building, on the prints, I mirror imaged all the doors & windows for the real building. Had to do with placement of the full bath in the back corner and putting it closer to the service entrance. My daughters play with the scale version using their Polly pockets, Barbie’s etc.. I borrow it once in a while, you know, for photo shoots..

Any how, here is the scale version and the real shop.

Shop5Medium.jpg

ShopMedium.jpg

Shop3Medium.jpg

EpoxyMedium.jpg

Ron Tyler, Dave Lum, my father and couple other friends helped with the initial truss lifts, setting some of the framing and pouring/rolling the Epoxy on the floor.