HybridZ

Time for me to brag!!! LS1 IS RUNNING

Guest Grenade300

Guest Grenade300

I have been part of this forum for a few years now. After my trip to Baghdad and saving a lot of money; I finely got my LS1 and T56 in and started! Thanks to all you guys who took the time to help me with my silly questions. The information on this board has been the best. Couldn’t have done it without ya’ll.

Here are the specs:

1973 240 Z

LS1 and T56 from 2002 Camaro SS

JCI Mounts

SLP MAF sensor

K&N Cone filter

Custom ECU programming

16 gal Summit racing fuel cell

Aeromotive Fuel Pump

Aeromotive fuel regulator

FAST fuel Rails

Tilton 7/8” Master Cylinder

-8AN Stainless braided fuel lines supply (-6AN Return line)

Eibach Lowering Springs (Progressive Rate)

“Jags That Run” V8 Z Radiator

Black Magic 16” Cooling Fan

Stand alone engine wire harness

I will be taking it to the shop soon to have the exhaust installed. I have Borla mufflers and an “X” pipe sitting in my closet ready to go in.

I think when I removed my Vacuum booster I shook loose the reaction disk, my brakes are acting funny, either “on or off”. So I will be fixing that ASAP. I’m Probably just going to order a brand new vacuum booster. AS ALWAYS, YOUR INPUT IS WELCOME.

I am still running open headers, so I only took it for a drive about 100 meters down the road. I did my swap at the auto shop on the military post so I could just envision the Military Police having field day with the fact I was running open headers. Not to mention, I’m sure you could hear it clear across post. I gotta say, it felt incredibly powerful.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!

Guest Grenade300

Will get some pics up ASAP, may be a couple of days. This whole Army thing keeps getting in the way of my true love: CARS.

Guest Grenade300

I posted some pics on my yahoo photos page. the photo of the engine installed is taken with a camera phone since I lost my digital camera (GRRR) so the quality is crap.

I will post more pics when I get the disposable camera developed. (Yeah! disposable cameras)

The link is

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wheelman240z/album?.dir=/abe3scd

Scott