HybridZ

Pet peeves

auxilary

I will send you $8,000 of your American dollars for 4 wheels with tyres and carbon fibre hubcaps sir. Please send the remaining money back in the form of a Chili's gift certificate. My great uncle Festivus Nak-Nook in Nirobi is die from cancer and would very hopefully like to have his last meal at Chili's. He is great lover of Baby Back Ribs. Thank you for your consideration,

Sir Malcolm Reginald Dook-Dook III, from Nirobi

I will send you $8,000 of your American dollars for 4 wheels with tyres and carbon fibre hubcaps sir. Please send the remaining money back in the form of a Chili's gift certificate. My great uncle Festivus Nak-Nook in Nirobi is die from cancer and would very hopefully like to have his last meal at Chili's. He is great lover of Baby Back Ribs. Thank you for your consideration,

:lmao:

hahahahahaha

Dear Sir,

I am still most pateintly awaiting the arrival of my carbon fibre tyres with whale skin hubcaps. Pleese send items at once to my address in Nirobi, or I will be forced to send squad of attack hyena's to your hut. My great uncle is not quite of death yet, and would still very much enjoy visitations to Chili's. With current exchange rate fluctuate, you will now send me the Chili's gift certificate in the amount of $17,652.93 in addition to the tyres and carbon fibre half shafts. Additionally I will require you to send me 4 pound of moon rocks from your National Aeronautics and Space Administration to compensate me for my aggrevation at you delayed shipping.

Making ready starving hyena's,