HybridZ

wangan midnight animated series

Guest Death69

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone stumbled across any decently subbed episodes upward of 13 they'd like to share with the class?

I can host DVD rips for awhile if need be. PM me if you snagged some subbed ebay dvds.

The OG subber is starting over this weekend at ep3 where he left off, so it'll be awhile till new content comes out from him.

You might still be able to get them on DVD on EBay, it's where I got mine.

don't buy it from ebay since for the most part, I think they're pirate copies made in china. the REAL wangan DVD's are 50 bucks a pop and contain 2 episodes each. AND since it's not licenced outside japan, you can download it for free on the internet, without worries of breaking any laws.

don't buy it from ebay since for the most part, I think they're pirate copies made in china. the REAL wangan DVD's are 50 bucks a pop and contain 2 episodes each. AND since it's not licenced outside japan, you can download it for free on the internet, without worries of breaking any laws.

Ooops, already got the first 18 episodes.

Sat down last night and downloaded these from No. 8 to No. 12, awesome production (the detail is amazing, even when they showed the battery tray!!!). The detail on the Porsche engine was perfect as well.

I am speechless with the detail, I enjoyed these more than InitialD.

I even thought the closing HipHop Japanese band was pretty good!

I was so addicted last night I only got 5hours sleep, today will be an interesting one at work...LOL!

Yasin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I appreciate that they're taking their time out to sub for us, but honestly Nomake Wan been saying that for almost two years now and yet still has nothing to show for. I'm just pointing that out because talked down on the quality of the sub by someone yet he's not doing anything. As far as I know it shouldn't take more than a year to do 1 episode.