HybridZ

Finally Painted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

80LS1T

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His website says Konig Monsoons in 17x7 +42 offset, 4x100 pattern, using Honda adapters.

^^^^Bingo! LOL^^^^

Still haven't got the car back yet. The guy that painted it says the paint is still a little too soft to scuff and buff so he probably won't do it till this weekend or early next week.

Doesn't really matter yet though, I still have to order my seats(this weekend I'll be doing that) which will be Corbeau CR1's in black, still waiting on my tranny to be rebuilt(don't get me started on that one, lets just say that the guy thats rebuilding it has had the tranny for a VERY VERY long time), and my windows are at the tinters and I probably wont get those back till early next week either. So I'm waiting on a lot of people to say the least! I would really like to have it on the road by my birthday 7/25 and have most of the bugs worked out so that I can enjoy it but we'll see. I thought I was going to have it back by now and mostly together again but stuff happens and dealines get pushed back I guess.

I really want to post some more pics but now the car is partially scuffed and it doesn't look so nice, LOL. That's ok the pics with it buffed will be much better I guess!

Guy

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the car back last night. I didn't get any pics of it outside because I forgot my camera. I will get some tonight with it in the garage(I would pull it out but the garage is on a hill and the tranny is out of it(getting rebuilt this week)). I know I dropped the ball on the pics! LOL I will forsure 110% post some tonight! SORRY GUYS! LOL

Guy