HybridZ

One shot of my Z fresh out of paint...

streeteg

Lines flow quite nicely.:2thumbs: IMO,it looks like less wheel and more rubber to fill those flares would be the way to go,possibly a 15" w/ a 50 series tire,IMO.But,I'm only saying that anyway to get you to post more pics!Build up pics would be sweet as well..Nice Z w/o a doubt.

thats pretty wicked! WHAT kind of flares are those first, and... 2nd WHAT type of front end??

As far as I remember, it's a fully custom bodykit made by its owner in the 70s... Isn't this the Sixgun car? I remember seeing it for the first time at drifting.com, and only after seeing the windows and the hood I could recognize it as a S30. :) That's one unique Z... It's great that somebody keeps it preserved so well. After all, these are the HybridZ's roots! :)

The car was in-fact Sixguns....I picked the car up from him about 2 months ago and have been working on it since.... Fixed all the blemishes in the body work and have been working on the wiring too. Cage was polished seats were added and carbon Ti is on its way. I have a build thread going on her sometime and more pics will be up when I get it back from the 2nd round of paint! Thanks for the comments guys! More to come..