HybridZ

Transformers

Juarez88

Maybe they'll find Skyfire buried in the ice like they did in the cartoon in the second one, and he'll get to decide if he's good or bad, or if he wants to change all his stickers and go star in a Robotech live action movie as the Veritech fighter he actually was...what were we talking about again?

Guest 280ZForce

I saw it in a DLP viewing w/ Josh (Gokiburix) on 4th of July, he had seen it previous day in a regular theatre and he was very impressed on the DLP viewing vs the normal showing, definitely worth seeing in DLP if you have that option in your theatre. The picture is brilliantly clear and the sounds are extremely crisp.

I really enjoyed the whole movie, it has your attention the whole way through it, just unbelievable that they can make them so realistic.

best movie ive seen all year. definantly in the top 2 ive ever seen with tenacious d about tied for 1st. idk though it might be first since megan fox was so damn hot

What about TITANIC? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...seriously I really liked that movie..cant wait to see Transformers and Speed Racer though...

Terry

Guest Death69

its just not your type of humor then. i love tenacious d and know lots of people who do.

but anyway, just saw transformer and i agree, excellent movie

I took my 8yr old. It is like crack to little kids. He is running around the house re-enacting the movie. Just one scene he asked about and as soon as the acton picked up he forgot all about it..

KG78Z

Wow. Wow wow wow is all I can say.

Somehow, they rewrote the cartoon that we all watched as eight year olds....

..and they made a movie that simultaneously entertained a roomful of twentysomethings.. yet was still the same thing that made the eight year old within jump and bounce of the walls making that silly noise..

oh, and the dialogue between Prime and Megatron coming straight from the original movie.. CLASSIC.

They have GOTTA put smokescreen in any putative sequel.. bugatti, heck, make him a 350Z.

The whole chevy:autobot::ford:decepticon thing was kinda funny too.