HybridZ

Anyone heard from Ross recently?

dat240zg

Guys:

Anyone in touch with Ross up at MML? I've sent a couple of emails to him regarding adapters and haven't gotten any word back. I recognize that he has the other job and such, but I was hoping to hear from him. Before I go spend money with a non-Z vendor, I want to go to him.

Anybody in beautiful BC able to get word to him for me?

TIA,

Bryan

Dat240zg

Ross is known for his slow responses. It seems to me that when someone here complain that he responds. I understand that he has a full job and he does this as a sideline, but seems to me that if he responded more promptly then he would have more business. In my business (home health pharmacy) my referrals would go somewhere else.

Just my opinion and I bought from Ross and I found his products excellent.

It amazes me how many times I find new threads looking for Ross.

Not trying to knock doing it, as it does seem to get the communication started; but it would make me think of using another vendor that's more available on item's where you have multiple vendors to pick from.

Honestly, I wasn't looking to start a what's up with Ross thread. I just was finally able to get my new wheels and wanted to talk with him about adapters.

Happy days are almost here. I saw the Z at the body shop and they are laying down the first bits of color - jambs, engine bay, wheel wells, etc.

They should have it back to me by next friday for suspension and some assembly of doors, hatch, hood etc. and then final coat!

Gonna look good!

Bryan

I too have tried to get ahold of him the past week about wheel adapters and have yet to get a response back from him. I would like to buy from him because I trust his work but if I find someone else that makes the adapters I need I will buy from them if he doesn't respond to my emails...

Guy

PS... looking for 4x114.3/20mm thick wheel spacers (I have found 2 places but both are on back order for 4-6 weeks from Japan, I really don't want to wait that long!)

Didn't know that they offered adapters. I went ahead and spoke with these guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220127800876&rd=1&rd=1

I called them up and they were really helpful, only thing is that they won't suggest fitment, so you have to have your car there to mock up tire/wheel placement. Mine is at the bodyshop, so no love for me now.

BTW, nice redo of your site Bart.

Bryan

Didn't know that they offered adapters. I went ahead and spoke with these guys:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220127800876&rd=1&rd=1

I called them up and they were really helpful, only thing is that they won't suggest fitment, so you have to have your car there to mock up tire/wheel placement. Mine is at the bodyshop, so no love for me now.

BTW, nice redo of your site Bart.

Bryan

The problem is that they say in the ad that they are hub centric only. Our car's require lug centric adapters.

Thanks for the compliment on the web site, I just re-did it this week.

Man...don't even talk to me about having fun with the Z.... I'm stuck in a "masters level" technology class till late tonight and have 2 finals for the weekend....

Half the people in here can't even turn on their computers...sheesh. What a waste.... Come on people! Post more new things so I don't go to sleep!

Bryan

Dat240zg

"The problem is that they say in the ad that they are hub centric only. Our car's require lug centric adapters."

I saw that the other day. The guy I spoke with was named Steve and he said that they would be able to do lug centric. We'll see.

Bryan

• 1 month later...

has anybody been able to contact ross? I just ordered some new wheels and Im in need of some adaptors pretty badly. Does he have a phone number I could reach him at? I was just going to buy them on his site but Im a little worried about sending the money if he isnt responding to emails.

has anybody been able to contact ross? I just ordered some new wheels and Im in need of some adaptors pretty badly. Does he have a phone number I could reach him at? I was just going to buy them on his site but Im a little worried about sending the money if he isnt responding to emails.

No phone for Ross. If you want to order from someone with a phone number try Techno Toy Tuning http://www.technotoytuning.com/productdetail.php?p=356

Yes, I'm sure he got back to everyone. Email him and wait for a reply. He always returns my emails too.

Davy