HybridZ

Sportmax002 wheels - they fit!

n23206849_32356073_9470.jpg

n23206849_32356074_9752.jpg

n23206849_32356075_62.jpg

n23206849_32356076_311.jpg

tire size is 225/50/16

suspension is jacked up about to where its going to stay, i think they will be fine, cause they camber in a little bit...

MSA lowering springs on the car, as well as tokico HP's....

they look SEXY! now im just waiting on lugnuts :wink:

anyone know where i can get centercaps with red writing on them, or better yet, the centercaps that Austin has on his 240?

• 1 month later...

The tire and rim combo look great but I have a few questions:

1 - What was the price for the rims?

2 - Where did you get them?

3 - Will they clear Wilwood 4 piston calipers and 12.2" rotors, without a spacer?

I see you are upgrading from snowflake rims to these, I am currently running snowflakes and they require a 1/2" spacer to clear the calipers.

Thanks

HB280ZT

The tire and rim combo look great but I have a few questions:

1 - What was the price for the rims?

2 - Where did you get them?

3 - Will they clear Wilwood 4 piston calipers and 12.2" rotors, without a spacer?

I see you are upgrading from snowflake rims to these, I am currently running snowflakes and they require a 1/2" spacer to clear the calipers.

Thanks

HB280ZT

1. depends on which wheel you get see group buy pages on this forum. (gold=more expensive if avaliable.)

2. Group buy here at hybridz

3. yes.

100_3634.jpg

100_3633.jpg

My apologies you say youve got the MSA springs in your first post. Which MSA spring kit was is? They offer a few from what i remember (Ulness they have their own kit i dont know of?). Any rubbing issues with the rims? Im intresed in a very similar set up- the 16x8 sportmax with 225/50/16 azenis.

Am just worried ill rub or something, plus i havent decided on what spring kit i want yet- A few posts have me considering the eibach and illumina set up.