HybridZ

Quad-State meet #2 (NY-NJ-PA-CT)

EvilC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a nice yellow Z that I pass on my way to park at shea stadium every morning. It's parked usually at the same place, I guess the guy works somewhere on that block

I'd like to ask if he's interested, but I don't want to walk around trying to figure out where he works and track him down, seems kinda creepy.

If I happen to see him on the road i'll flag him down.

Unless anyone here knows who he is...

Car parks in between college point and flushing,

across from the cement places.

E-mail received, Thanks C

Mike, hope you can make it down.

I'm pretty sure I can get up and running for the meet, I just hope I pass inspection.

Hey just leave a note on the car with my info.....I don't mind.

As far as inspection...I will find out for you if my guy is still passing cars ;)

Mike I hope you can make it out and stay for the drive.

Email sent out to everyone...let me know if any problems getting it this time.

Thanks,

Clive

I don't think I can make it to this one. My friend and I are working hard on his Cobra Z. We are hoping to bring it to the convention. If we can't take the Cobra I will take the topless Z. Either way I am hoping to meet up with some of you in Philly and then we all can drive down to VA to meet other folks there.

I didn't get an email and I'm not sure if I'm coming. I think so that the Tacoma would not be so out of place, how about an off road cruise this time?

:mrgreen:

I dont see why you dont ever get the emails...hmmm...pm me yuor addy again. lol I will fix this prob.

Yes the park is the place we will meet again....

Found It!!!

Great.

Hey Mike......I am def bringing the Z out this time unless I break something between now and Saturday. Hopefully Chris will have his Z there also. I know Jason had some set backs and will have it ready for us next spring.

Ok all, this Saturday we will meet in the same spot at 11am. Please respond here in the thread if you do plan on coming out. The weather looks fine as of right now and I will update come thursday. I know a few people have to leave early and that is fine. Also, I am thinking of having a wrenching day on my car in the Bronx at my fathers shop. Last push to get the car ready for the trip down to Daytona....any help would be great. Maybe Joe aka Rags can bring his car down also for some work. There are two lifts and power tools to get work done. Lunch n Beer would be on me....so if you are free let me know! When I get back from Fl, this winter will be the starting grounds for this club, so stay tuned.

Zya there!