HybridZ

Quad-State meet #2 (NY-NJ-PA-CT)

EvilC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I worked all last night, but It's not gonna make it.

I'm pretty upset with myself, but this wiring kit seems to be a little more than I bargained for.

I still need to finish up the wiring, get new rad hoses, and trans lines, then I can see if my brakes still work. I won't be coming to the meet today, as I'll be trying to at least finish up the wiring today.

Have fun and post the pics. See you at the next one.

I woke up sat and it was pouring, I hopped that none of the guys were stuck in it. Hey, We have a spot where we indoor kart in NJ, called http://v-17.com. It's a $20.00 annual fee, then $18.50 per 7-8 laps. They are electric karts that do around 35mph (indoors).They are way better then any farty briggs & stratton, less torque then a 2 stroke, but a real smooth liner power band. Its a real blast. We try to do it as a weekly thing. Check the site for location.

I am planning to hold some of our winter meets @ a go karting place and some other places that come to mind.

I know three guys made it out Saturday before it started to rain. I was in the Bronx about to head up when it started pouring out! We might be able to get one more driving meet together for Oct and then from there we will work things out.