HybridZ

2 More Pics ...almost Finished!!!!

coyotegary

I think that is both one of the weirdest and COOLEST z cars i've ever seen!

Nicely done =)

Oh wait... is that a Z with an AC Cobra front end, or an AC Cobra with a Z rear end... hmmmmm

ok, so that makes it TWO of the weirdest and coolest cars I've ever seen.

HA! =D

thanks guys. i am glad you like the finished combination of different cars molded together.

it has been a long and at times painful road...lol

as far as the interior....it is finished. it will be a specialty purpose car so opted to strip the interior down to bare bones. zolatone and clearcoat undercarrage and total interior. a new pair of 350Z track model seats and a roll cage. i gutted the doors and shaved everything we could. no side glass or quarter glass . we even shaved the drip rails , door tops and quarter glasss openings. added a fuel cell and located the battery box in the rear floor flush.installed a fiberglass dash and custom harness for thr entire car. hand made an aluminum console to flow into the dash

i will have to post pics on photobucket when its all said and done to show tyhe project along the way from day one. i have thousands of pics