HybridZ

cobra Z custom dash/console pics

coyotegary

• Administrators

GORGEOUS!!! Nice work. bgiorno.gif

I just can’t help but cringe thinking about all the finger prints that will show up as people will inevitably touch it even though instructed not to. bash.gif

Any how, that is incredibly stunning. Thank you for sharing and keep the pics coming..

WOAH!! How did I manage to miss this unique Z? Great car, I love Cobras and I love Z's, but I never imagined someone would combine the looks of both. Very nice. :D

Exactly!! thats what makes this Z Cob (no pun intended :mrgreen:) so utterly bitchin.....

Your bound to win many awards with this gem. I'd be proud as hell to have it!!

The artistry, conception, and execution interior and exterior on this car are from what I can tell flawless. Although the two cars were never intended to be in the same league this is a work of art. I can appreciate the work that went into each and every panel to make it line up and not to wave. I can't imagine how many hours in sanding and work it took to get this to look flawless.

I am one from the school of thought that the body of a classic such as the Z and the Cobra should not be touched, let alone have other parts molded into places not intended by the designers. But this is a excelent execution. I would be jealous parking next to you.