HybridZ

another partz z car ready for the crusher!

here are a couple of before and after pics...72 240z, no floors, right front frame rail nearly gone, left one on it's way out, stripped all i could think of and then some. also cut away; rad core support, tail section, fuel door section, battery box.

buff_72z_rf.JPGbuff_72z_lt_f.JPGbuff_72z_rr.JPGbuff_72z_rt_r.JPGpictures speaking louder than words!

• Administrators

Hmmm… Maybe it’s a Maxima N-47 head, could even be the complete Maxima L-24E?.. Hmmm… You'll have to pull the head to know for sure as the MN-47 head is a peanut chamber with lots of squish

If the head is the MN-47, you should be able to get at least $50, or up to $150 for it as a core MN-47 head. If the block is the 240-Z block, it should have the 9mm rods which will fetch around $100+. the 8mm rods out of the Maxima L-24-E are only good for paper weights/door stops.

(I probably should shut my mouth now.. )

paul, checked again, n47 marked on the head, p30 on the block. free to anyone willing to come pick it up. got a cherry picker and i'll yank it and place it in your transporter! well, not really free-BEER willingly accepted!

Hmmm… Maybe it’s a Maxima N-47 head, could even be the complete Maxima L-24E?.. Hmmm… You'll have to pull the head to know for sure as the MN-47 head is a peanut chamber with lots of squish

If the head is the MN-47, you should be able to get at least $50, or up to $150 for it as a core MN-47 head. If the block is the 240-Z block, it should have the 9mm rods which will fetch around $100+. the 8mm rods out of the Maxima L-24-E are only good for paper weights/door stops.

(I probably should shut my mouth now.. )