HybridZ

Another Wolf'd Z to add to the Pack.....FINALLY!!!!!

ktm

:icon6: After three grueling days in 104 degree ambient heat, after three gueling days dealing with issues, she finally fired up today!!!!!!! Once I cracked the throttle plate a little bit and bumped the starter, she roared to life.

I have a nasty miss that is attributable to cylinders 2, 4, and 6. The new plugs are clean as a whistle....not ANY evidence of combustion and they do not smell of gas. Plugs 1, 3, and 5 are black as night, covered in soot.

The exhaust sounds GREAT, even with the miss (Borla XR-1). It is a very EVEN miss.

Still, she's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 280ZForce

Congrats Bo... I wanna hear how she sounds!

I'm waiting for the day to fire mine up again. Gonna paint the exhaust tonight probably since i just got my down pipe back from coating.

Woooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I figured my miss out!!!!! It was due to my stupidity, but nonetheless, she purrs like a kitten now!!!!! Now I am doing the happy dance!!

Expect a write-up in the Other EMS forum in a couple weeks.

I've been running a Wolf system in my turbo car for close to 7 years now, and it never misses a beat. Yea, I had problems getting the kinks worked out at first, but all were my fault. I've have had zero problems with the Wolf unit itself.