HybridZ

vandalism

mray

:mad: god damn i woke up this morning to my parents telling me my car was jacked up. When i got outside it turned out someone poured some rubber type cement and sprayed some green paint on the majority of my car. I don't know who did it but the neighbor suggested it was some of the kids in the neighborhood because his car got keyed. Although it might be this one crazy chick i was talking to for awhile. I used some minor paint thinner and gasoline to get off most of the paint. They got it on one of my sportmax wheels which my sister helped clean. The rubber cement dealie came off with some peeling. Someone out there doesnt like me much and attacked my price and joy :icon_frow. Id post pics but i got most if not all of it off. Maybe ill post pics of my car since i havent done so yet. Luckily my neighbor informed my parents before it settled in.

Car wax.

I once had someone glue my door locks. I think it was the girl in the apartment across the way who caught me watching her shower.

Luckily I was in the phase where I waxed the car every week or two. Just washed the car with some liquid dish soap, cause everyone knows dish soap disolves wax, and the glue came off with the wax.

Try Valspar Goof-Off graffiti remover first. It'll get rid of aerosol based paints with minimal damage to others, but be careful to limit the length of exposure.

2316_Graffiti%20Remover.jpg

The shop I work at gets hit often by vandals, lots of gang activity in the area and it's an industrial waterfront. Nothing pisses me off worse than having to remove marker and spraypaint from a sign bearing a Medal of Honor and the recipient's name. If I'd caught the cowards doing it they'd be in the hospital. I exact revenge by wiping out all the tags I can possibly find within 200 feet of the shop. Not in MY neighborhood, assholes. The graffiti remover is the best tool for the job, along with 00 steel wool.

...and if I lived in Texas, I'd pack a loaded shotgun in the car at all times and carry a handgun whenever possible...because I can. Better to be an armed shepherd than a dead pacifist.

You dont live in texas so you cant really shoot em ? or is it legal in more states ?

God I'm glad I live in Texas

If someone steals my car, unless they know to flip a certain switch in my car, they'll only be able to drive about 10 feet before it runs outta gas... Then my shotgun will make sure they dont get much further.

Car wax.

I once had someone glue my door locks. I think it was the girl in the apartment across the way who caught me watching her shower.

Luckily I was in the phase where I waxed the car every week or two. Just washed the car with some liquid dish soap, cause everyone knows dish soap disolves wax, and the glue came off with the wax.

:lmao:

Try Valspar Goof-Off graffiti remover first. It'll get rid of aerosol based paints with minimal damage to others, but be careful to limit the length of exposure.

2316_Graffiti%20Remover.jpg

Agreed. I love Goof Off--it works so wall on marker pens that vandals use on signs and such. I haven't tried it on spray paint, but I'm sure it will work if caught in time.

Davy

If someone steals my car, unless they know to flip a certain switch in my car, they'll only be able to drive about 10 feet before it runs outta gas... Then my shotgun will make sure they dont get much further.

Damn sometimes i wish Canada wasnt such a pussy about fire arms :icon51: some woop ass could help with the damn thieves .

well when i got home today and the first thing i did was get rid of most of the little details and then a good wash but i think im going to save up for a new paint job. Whats left over is some paint in between the rear bumper and the car which i have to wait until i have more time to remove the bumper to remove it. Most likely it was the crazy chick i was talking to because the kids around the block are more into a quick key job. This job took some time and thought. I cant do much about insurance since i pretty much got everything off and i only have liability on it lol. Guess it will slow me down on getting a GTO as a daily driver. Maybe ill get pics up tomorrow but dont expect any nice photography.

same here. except instead, you need to hook the hot wire up to the fuse box, since i don't feel like hooking it up to the relay (even though the wire's under the passenger carpet XP)

basically, you won't get it out of my gated apartment complex before it stalls out. I usually just pull the wire and let it stall out before i turn it off as an extra measure. the original keys were lost long ago, and it has an ignition switch from something else, so my key fits in the doors, but won't lock them.