More Skyline Links

Corzette

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics or ban!!!!!!!! congrats :D

:iagree:

He is teasing us. Anyways here is another reason I hate Yahoo auctions Japan. We will have to suffice with this 4-door fix for now.

Couple of '72's

autohearts-img600x450-1192173939cimg0398.jpg

600x450-1137363.jpg

'72 Race Car

hk21wave-img600x500-11917867024doa-1.jpg

hk21wave-img600x371-11917867114doa-2.jpg

hk21wave-img600x472-11917867214doa-3.jpg

I am sorry this is my favorite '71 2-door BABY!!

600x450-420396.jpg

600x450-67082.jpg

Ok I'm done waiting Terry :toetap05:

don't hate. just move over here :wink:

Been there done that. I spent 5 lovely years in Okinawa ('93-'98) USAF.

Mizugama, Aja and can't forget Henza (where the big boys play). I loved every minute. I brought back a 4-door Hakosuka too bad the wife at the time convinced me to sell it. DAMN SHEAT MOTHER F♥♥♥♥R!!! I will own another one some day.

I was there for 11 years total 87-92 then 95-01 I brought back my rb26 260z (us spec) I'm due for an assignment next year... pushing to come back and retire there. Back on subject. If I were to buy a ken mary or hakosuka I would go shopping in Australia. Much cheaper there even after shipping!!!

I was there for 11 years total 87-92 then 95-01 I brought back my rb26 260z (us spec) I'm due for an assignment next year... pushing to come back and retire there. Back on subject. If I were to buy a ken mary or hakosuka I would go shopping in Australia. Much cheaper there even after shipping!!!

I knew you would chime in. :)

let see the new box car!!

Mike it gets delivered tomorrow morning! My Watanabes come today!! All I have to do is get the title changed over and tags/insurance and Im done! Should be driving by Wed or thurs. Question, if I put headers on it, will that hender getting my Sha-ken next year or do they even care anymore? Headers shouldnt mess with emissions output should it? If so I will have to wait for this term to run out get a new Sha-ken done then modify before I go back to the states I guess. Im still looking for a decent L28 too...any ideas?

Terry

Mike it gets delivered tomorrow morning! My Watanabes come today!! All I have to do is get the title changed over and tags/insurance and Im done! Should be driving by Wed or thurs. Question, if I put headers on it, will that hender getting my Sha-ken next year or do they even care anymore? Headers shouldnt mess with emissions output should it? If so I will have to wait for this term to run out get a new Sha-ken done then modify before I go back to the states I guess. Im still looking for a decent L28 too...any ideas?

Terry

I'd get the shaken done legit and then mod the ♥♥♥♥ out of it. Once you got a plate with a seal on it just get paper shaken from a "good" garage. my 2 yen. My trouble with the Z is getting the initial shaken. I gotta get it to pass legit because my car doesn't have a japanese title at all and no plates yet. ...... need to order over fenders and an airdam.

Congrats dude. Looks like I'll be getting an R32 GT-R pretty soon. Need a fun daily driver with AC that works.

Roger that..well it has almost 2 years sha-ken left on it so that wont be a problem. Yeah the R32s are a dime a dozen here and that would be so fun to have but I cant take it back with me:confused2 I cant wait to start turning wrenches again however and hope I can mint this one out in three more years before I go back. I saw a 73 celica this weekend at the same shop that was going for around $8000 or so. It was in exellent condition and had some extras on it as well. They had a Ferrri 328 1978 in mint condition for only 33K...wow I couldnt believe that one...too bad I dont like them as much or I would have been all over it....seems cheap to me but looked awesome.

Terry

Roger that..well it has almost 2 years sha-ken left on it so that wont be a problem. Yeah the R32s are a dime a dozen here and that would be so fun to have but I cant take it back with me:confused2 I cant wait to start turning wrenches again however and hope I can mint this one out in three more years before I go back. I saw a 73 celica this weekend at the same shop that was going for around $8000 or so. It was in exellent condition and had some extras on it as well. They had a Ferrri 328 1978 in mint condition for only 33K...wow I couldnt believe that one...too bad I dont like them as much or I would have been all over it....seems cheap to me but looked awesome.

Terry

Go back? what do you mean go back? Is there anywhere else in the world to live? hahahaha. I'll be here for a good long while.

When I had my BNR32 and then later my 72 GTX I only needed to get the Kai stamp on the registration after I added the roll cages or overfenders. Only other reasons I can remember are for engine size changes or adding of a turbo. I ran triple carbs, L28, header, cage and overfenders on my GTX all with a Kai stamp with no hassles or problems.

When I had my BNR32 and then later my 72 GTX I only needed to get the Kai stamp on the registration after I added the roll cages or overfenders. Only other reasons I can remember are for engine size changes or adding of a turbo. I ran triple carbs, L28, header, cage and overfenders on my GTX all with a Kai stamp with no hassles or problems.

I was woindering if anyone has cut open the rear fender wells on a 71 4 door to be able to add over fenders and wider tires? I dont think I will because I want to keep this one for show only but has it been done to your knowledge?

Terry

:iagree:

He is teasing us. Anyways here is another reason I hate Yahoo auctions Japan. We will have to suffice with this 4-door fix for now.

Couple of '72's

autohearts-img600x450-1192173939cimg0398.jpg

600x450-1137363.jpg

'72 Race Car

hk21wave-img600x500-11917867024doa-1.jpg

hk21wave-img600x371-11917867114doa-2.jpg

hk21wave-img600x472-11917867214doa-3.jpg

I am sorry this is my favorite '71 2-door BABY!!

600x450-420396.jpg

600x450-67082.jpg

Ok I'm done waiting Terry :toetap05:

I cant wait either! Car comes tomorrow and rims came today! It may be this weekend before I can get pics...I do want to get the new rims on before I snap any as these advans just dont compare to the Watanabes IMHO. Oh yeah I am tinting the windows too before the weekend so it should look pretty fancy. Im getting the rear and front spoiler painted black along with the front/rear grill and fender mirrors. Should accent real well. So do I go rice and pit the GTR badges on it or just stay with the GT badges....let the flames begin....:oops: