HybridZ

Members List Sort

Mike Mileski

I'd start with your local z car club, then just ahnging out here watching the location identifier in peoples avatar. The prblem with the frapper is people come and go, and don't thinnk to update it. We can't even get people to put in their correct location when signing up.

Mike and M4x, Use the Advanced Search on the member search and only put in Tucson in the location. It returns 38 people at the moment.

1 tuff z, that reiterates the point of people filling in their profile properly. If people would fill it in, it would be searchable. Some people don't fill in the location field for a reason, what that may be, I have no clue, but from the information that is provided, the location search works pretty well.

I discovered it by accident myself last year when I was looking for someone else here in GA. I'm by no means an expert about the software, but I'm not afraid to look around within it.

Warren

Works for me.

1. Click members list

2. Search Members (Right upper 2/3 of screen)

3. Select Advanced search when window opens. Just below where you put text.

4. In Location type Orlando

I came up on the list. 2 pages worth.

There is 38 of you in Tucson

mario_82_ZXT has 1026 posts

MrFancypants has 356 posts

Mike Mileski you have 143 posts

... You can then sort on the screen by Posts, Username, Joindate... whatever. Just click the heading.

I did this once before to find someone to look at a car for me in Arizona. Didn't get the car, but it was nice to find someone in other parts of the county who could look at it for me. If you ever want a Z looked at on ebay or such, this is the way to go.

Oops, Warren has already said this.