HybridZ

260Z whats it worth

A friend of mine just told me he is selling his 260z and gave me a price i can have it for .. it is so clean and stock .. but it is an auto .. even has ac on it i have no clue what it is really worth or if he is letting me have a great deal if i want the car .. he said 1300 bucks i can have it .. if i had pics i would post them any feed back on a price would be great ..

Thanks for the reply the car is very clean inside is almost perfect other than a couple seams in the driver seat .. and it runs perfect .. just one carb leaks a little fuel .. i am trying to get some pics of it .. i guess i should go buy it and if i don't really want it i can always just sell it

i use to have a 260z. i would say that your getting a good price but. my advise to you would be to look for a 280 or a 240. i have had two 260zs and they really don't sell. so if you plan or ever selling them then i would just forgett about it. how much do you think i got for my red 260z you see in the link below? i only got $9000 for it, and it was completeley restorded down to the last bolt. if it was a 240z it would have easily gone for $1500. the same thing happened with my first 260z. so if you plan on not ever selling it then you should get it. either than that it is a great car! just plan on getting 240z carbs becouse the 260z flat top carbs are notoriouse for not working well. you can read about that subject here ztherapy.com then click on "z car" to your left.

hope that helps