HybridZ

my pics from zcon 07-from the official cd!

1 tuff z

i was able to get the zcon 07 official cd from steve [the official pic guy] today. got the first one [fortunately i only live a few minutes away] and have pulled a few from the cd to show [off]. the last pic i'm getting a bit loose in the auto-x! i should be able to post my studio photo as well, once he gets it to me. also, here is a before and after shot from the studio [the earlier pics hadn't yet experienced the rain/wet-reflective floor so it had to be 'added'] enjoy!

07zcon_dis_track_2.jpg

07zcon_dis_track_17.jpg2007-zcon-02-0385A_2.jpg2007-zcon-02-0385B_2.jpg

07zcon_dis_track_14.jpg

that last pic is great

thanks, it's one of my fav's as well. it was my first run and i got a bit too hot in that corner, ended up drifting my around. as i entered the corner, steve [the photog] heard the tires squealing, spun around and started shooting-holding down the shutter button, taking several pics in rapid succession. he's putting together a proof for me, using photoshop, of all the pics overlaid somehow or another. hopefully it'll look killer, we'll see if the pics he took will allow it to work.

Love the pics, the studio pics of the s30 are superb, looks like something that should be blown to poster size and put in the garage/den/workshop or if the wife lets you get away with it, The lounge/dining room.

Tell her its a conversation piece.

thanks for the compliment-wait until you see yours, better paint=better pictures!!

i also saw some cool pics from dis & the auto-x of your z on the cd as well.

spoke to steve this morning and he's burning cd's as i type this to get them mailed, then he'll begin work on prints then turn to the custom orders he's received.

david

• 3 weeks later...

So I just go the pics I ordered from Steve. They look fantastic. I had him remove the numbers off the car and remove the seam in the concrete. I really like the real water reflection compared to the photoshop one he was offering.

What do you think?

2007-zcon-03-0068B.jpg

2007-zcon-03-0070.jpg