HybridZ

Where to get 60mm Throttle Body Adapters?

palauoriginal

Spending money on a adapter seems like a waste of time and money. If you don't open up the inlet on the manifold it really doesn't "do" anything.

I had to add a fare amount of aluminum to the stock manifold just so that it would open up enough to flow the 60mm tb.

Save your money and buy-smart not twice.;)

Spending money on a adapter seems like a waste of time and money. If you don't open up the inlet on the manifold it really doesn't "do" anything.

I had to add a fare amount of aluminum to the stock manifold just so that it would open up enough to flow the 60mm tb.

Save your money and buy-smart not twice.:wink:

so what your saying is that if i port my intake manifold, the tb would work no spacer required?

thnks again guys

The spacer is used so that the stock throttle linkage can be used. Without it, you need to convert to cable linkage.

The issue of porting the intake manifold has nothing to do with the spacer. The issue is that the inlet to the stock manifold is a lot less than 60mm, so unless you open it up, there's little point in converting to a larger TB.