HybridZ

Kaminari air dam install and rattle can rally stripe

ktm

J. Soileau, the seats are from an early model Miata. I dyed the bolsters charcoal and the inserts black.

Steve, the holes lined up well. I had to drill them out to a larger size, but other than that they lined up with my holes.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great , just think it would look better painted to match the rest of the car..as well as some tire shine on the tires for the next set of pics..like the look but would like it even better if the AD matched the paint of the body..

Question..whats the toggle switch for as well as how did you redo the dash area where the radio should be..that looks pretty cool..but would like to know about the toggle for sure.

The air dam is fiberglass and made by Kaminari. It is available from MSA, however, I bought it from madkaw a little while ago.

Thanks for the compliments.

overall, what is your opinion on the quality/fit/finish of it? i'm considering it to replace the xenon air dam i have on my z...

Outstanding quality. The fit and finish are top notch. I did not have to do ANY modifications to the air dam or my car in order for it to fit. It is pricey from MSA though, $330 plus shipping. You can expect shipping to be around $100.