HybridZ

2009 Zr1

mobythevan

I love the window on the hood, so that you can see the plastic engine cover :P

Does look a little funny but other than that I think this is a gorgeous progression of the corvettes design.

And I have to say I am getting a little tired of all the chevy vs. nissan garbage. I love both of these cars (ZR1 and GTR), given the opportunity I would take either. :mrgreen:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22340556

Interesting quote from this article...."But the Corvette's chief engineer says the 2009 Corvette ZR1 may be the last in a long tradition of Detroit performance cars, endangered by stronger federal fuel economy regulations and limits on carbon dioxide emissions."

Let's not go into any political rants on this quote....

LARRY

Does look a little funny but other than that I think this is a gorgeous progression of the corvettes design.

I totally agree.

:flame suit on:

I really do not like any of the last models of vettes. To me the last beautiful vette was the split window vette, since then it's just been made faster and uglier every year. That being said I think it sucks that now that they've finally figured out a direction to take that would actually make this body style look good they won't be able to do it for long.

I always figured that GM would come back around and make a vintage style vette like they're doing with the new Camaro, but I guess we'll never make it that far. I would love to be a Corvette fan too because (looks aside) those are some seriously badass cars.