HybridZ

Looking for PS3 recomendations

Roostmonkey

If its up your alley, NFS: Pro Street is a seriously fun game for the PS3. Or, Gran Turismo 5 is supposed to come out the 30th or 31st I believe. I've played the Japanese demo, and I can tell you, it's INSANE. Theres a cockpit view for every car in the game (which is 500+) and you can actually use the guages in the cockpit instead of the HUD if you want. It looks and feels as real as going and out getting in your car.

I'm a total noob at this, havent played anything since Pong was the craze.

I'm 45 years old so I could relate to that comment until recently. I picked up a PS3 about a month ago along with Gran Turismo 4. I came home set it up did the software update and GT4 would not play after that. I've been watching the updates and the one I installed last night now allows GT4 to play again. It doesn't look bad but I downloaded the GT5 demo and it looks awesome. I've got to pick up a steering wheel because driving with the joy stick just plain sucks.

Good luck with it and have fun.

I am actually playing that game its actually better than Gran turismo series. I love to custom may car as much as possible and the driving is fun. it is great to have car damage also. S30 with an sr20 or an rb26dett...... got to admit the game is GREAT

I hope the GT5 will rock. I just wish you could customize it as much as foreza 2. if it did i would have to say GT5 will be the best.