HybridZ

Z projects web site

your "parts" Z has a 1970 hatch on it, may be worth some money. At the very least, the glass is from a 70.. hence the stripes going up and down. In case you didn't already know.

Nice hoard; youve got more Z cars than MY family. Once you add in my uncles roadsters, though, we've got you beat hands down. Regretfully, you have more cars in GOOD running shape right now.. but with an ITS car, a 78 thats struggling for rebirth, and a 72 that we need to convince my uncle to change the cylinder head on (stock N47 on a 9.5:1 comp block and he wonders why he has pinging :rolleyes:) and my car that MAY get started upon soon...

I love being part of a Datsun Family.

your "parts" Z has a 1970 hatch on it, may be worth some money. At the very least, the glass is from a 70.. hence the stripes going up and down. In case you didn't already know.
240z's made up to 12/71 should have the hatch with vertical defroster lines. my '72 does. if it is indeed a '70 hatch, it should have the hatch vents, which it doesnt seem to have, so id guess its a '71 hatch.

source of info: http://zhome.com/History/DesignChanges.htm

man wish you would of posted this 2 weeks ago. i was in newton for the holidays i grew up in newton and was always in wichita of course. i would of loved to come see your collection. im actually thinking of moving back. its good to know i wouldnt be the only Z around