HybridZ

Mid Winter Thaw - Video

cygnusx1

Got the Z out from the shed today. The snow melted and the mud was pretty firm so I was able to get her down to the road. Yesterday's rain did a great job of washing the salt away. Tomorrow will bring another 6-10" of snow so back to the shed she goes for another day to wait. Life of a Z in the Northeast.

the stills at the end were a nice touch, maybe open her up a little more? lol

It's tough to drive 80 in a 30 with one hand on a camera in a 30 year old car with too much power. :icon44: I find it's also tough to get the sensation of speed on camera. Need practice...and a camera mount.

That felt like a dogs eye view, made me want to hang my tongue out and smell the air. I still enjoyed the video,that's just the way I invisioned it.

You need some sort of camera mount, so we can hear that thing opened up.

Or ..maybe I should get my Z back on the road, so I can open it up for myself.

Dave, how much boost are you running these days?? Hard to read the gauge in the video. It looks like 15 psi or so...

Set safely to 14-15 psi...for now. I can't afford the time to rebuild this motor right now so I am trying to keep it all in one piece.

buzy, I think a wide angle would make things appear faster...not really sure. This camera has a fixed lens.