HybridZ

All this global warming is kicking my A$$!

m1noel

yeah here in Spokane, its crazy. My first winter east of the cascades (other than upstate NY, and Canada). the piles next to our driveway are as tall as me now. Just got done shoveling another 6 inches....ugh.

i think i need to add an entry to the "diary of a snow shoveler"

I drove through that on Saturday evening and Sunday, coming back from looking at a 240 in Richland, actually stayed in Spokane for the night. :)

Was very nice looking in the mountains up by Cours De'laine (Sorry if that's spelled wrong), with the snow over all the trees. A couple tractor trailers were a bit sideways and many vehciles either in the ditch or abandonded on teh side of the road on our way back to Calgary.

Back in Canada it wasn't any better, in fact the snow may have been worse, driving sure was since the roads were most two lane roads.

I flew into Hamilton (Ontario) last night at 12:30 and it was raining. There's hardly any snow here.

You guys in Spokane are having too much fun. My car hasn't even been out of the garage in a while. I used to live up there and am hoping to make a trip up there again this spring. I have a lot of family around Newport. I bought my LS2 at Spauldings. I'd like to meet up with you maybe if we do get up there.

Mike

That pic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Car looks great in that shot!

Course some of the guys are probly thinking....."that is why they are all rusted out".

Seems like the tires are getting you around fair enough. That is fairly deep snow. Have fun and Be safe!

You want to know what really sucks ... at least for me ... my driveshaft shipped today & will probably be here tomorrow or Friday at the latest. That's all I need to take the LS powered 240Z on it's maiden voyage this weekend. Well except the fact we are SUPPOSE TO GET 4-8" OF WHITE STUFF LATE THURSDAY! Yes I meant to YELL!! Erg.

Cameron

That pic is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! Car looks great in that shot!

Course some of the guys are probly thinking....."that is why they are all rusted out".

Seems like the tires are getting you around fair enough. That is fairly deep snow. Have fun and Be safe!

Thanks!

Yeah the tires really are fantastic! :mparty:

I'm driving as little as possible, but when I do need to get somewhere, they've been very reliable. Not that im goin storming up mountains, but stuff like was in that picture, really isn't a problem, which impresses me quite a bit. I can see now why people don't mind using Z's as a winter DD...save for the rust lol

Which is why, eventhough i've heard from a number of people they don't use salt here, I still try to wash her fairly regularly, and always spray underneath the car as best i can. (pull in, do-it-yourself places)