HybridZ

Lets talk intercoolers....

BurnoutZ

In my opinion, the reason exposed performance parts look cool is because they exemplify functionality. Like: "my car is SO functional, the body just can't contain it anymore" (as evidenced by my own intercooler: intercoolerphotoshoot3.jpg)

and before anyone says: "but wait Veritech-z, that intercooler barely even works like that!" just remember that it isn't finished and will be ducted from the front eventually.

Anyway, the point is that i would plan my turbo system first, get the intercooler that will maximize your goals in that regard, and let the style chips fall where they may.

My car is a 280ZX, but close enough...I actually think the S30 has more room to plumb an intercooler than the S130.

I designed my Intercooler on AutoCAD and had my buddy Corky Bell build it for me. Needless to say it is the largest intercooler I could squeeze in there and its designed specifcially for the nose of the car.

294180721.jpg

And I am using this spoiler:

295147801.jpg

If that helps you any.

Yasin

My car is a 280ZX, but close enough...I actually think the S30 has more room to plumb an intercooler than the S130.

I designed my Intercooler on AutoCAD and had my buddy Corky Bell build it for me. Needless to say it is the largest intercooler I could squeeze in there and its designed specifcially for the nose of the car.

And I am using this spoiler:

If that helps you any.

Yasin

How much did it cost to have it made? Whats its efficiency?

Yasin, I can't see the in/out piping very clearly...do you have any pics of the pipes as the enter/leave the intercooler? I'll have to second your comment that the s130 front end isn't as spacious as the earlier models.

Bernard - I will take some pics of the inlet and outlet for you. It looks like many other intercololer with the inlet and outlet facing back to the motor. BTW, are you making it to MSA this year?

Efficiency is 0.6psi drop at 15psi

Cost was $850

Yasin