HybridZ

new xuv we built for ford motor comapny

scottyMIz

If any of you go to the chicago autoshow it will be in their booth or already is :) Kicker sponsored this truck for the audio gear just wanted to say what a nice bunch of guys working at that company.

outside

DSC02337.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

here is the inside, sorry the cover is dirty i just got dun puttin it in and didn't clean it til later.

SANY0642.jpg

SANY0631.jpg

SANY0647.jpg

the tv folds out here is a pic of it folded out from the back

SANY0634.jpg

and from inside with it spun

SANY0636.jpg

SANY0635.jpg

mid door pod

SANY0624.jpg

amp rack lit up, sorry its fuzzy its hard to take pics with the flash off.

SANY0645.jpg

Scotty, do you work for Kicker? My uncle in law does in Stillwater, OK. I'm not sure if he's involved in the marketing side to much, Bob Spencer.

god i wish i did bill, I have always wanted to work for kicker but i doubt i am good enough. I work for alton truck manufacturing, here is our web site http://www.altonco.com . I delt with roger over there he is head of marketing, very nice guy i told him what i wanted he sent it no questions asked. He even appointed me a tech if i needed help with anything. Our kicker rep scott freeburg helped us get in touch with the right people after i asked him about it. The truck could have been sponsored by optima but they needed more turn around time to get us batteries. We are however making another one just for our company for shows and test drives so i plan to get a ton of companies involved in it.

Sweet Scotty!!!

I was watching a few specials the other night and saw a few BIG trucks like this one. One had an American flag theme, I thought you may know the truck.

I dont think you could see that light bar from anywhere, if it were in the middle of the truck. It looks more in place in the front of the truck.

ps you may want to be careful about posting pics of f**d's products. I guess they have too many lawyers that have nothing to do. For instance BMC (black mustang club).

Guest TeamNissan

I believe (unless I'm mistaken) Fords objection with BMC was with a calender that was to be sold not just pics of their cars. Not trying to argue or anything, just a something to take note of......

thanks guys, and jitter i know what ur saying i asked my boss and we put money into this truck as well (sponsor) so we are able to take pics and all that. I do hope ford likes it as well as kicker i worked my butt off on this thing and my knees are paying the price, they felt like soft balls yesterday. i think the show is already underway in chicago so im sure there will be a ton of pics of it pretty soon. I just found out we are making a truck for jack links the jerky company not sure if its gonna be a stocker or something special but either way it's cool to be building them for big companies.

I got in Ford's ♥♥♥♥ about that myself and I recieved a response from Ford directly.

"""

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. As you are probably already aware, the calendar issue was a misunderstanding and it has been resolved. Ford did not notify the Black Mustang Club to stop production on its 2008 calendar. Ford does not intend to alienate any enthusiast clubs and that's why we moved quickly to clear the air. For more details, please visit the Black Mustang Club official website:

http://www.bmcforums.com/showthread.php?t=42820

Ford's official response has been posted on many websites and a copy can be found at:

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=27542

We appreciate our loyal customers and Mustang enthusiasts such as the Black Mustang Club members.

Sincerely,

Iris Camille

Customer Relationship Center

Ford Motor Company"""

forgot to mention we are working on a kit that has more detail on the back bumper and to get the rear wheel arch lower so it looks more proportionate. Its funny how many ppl talk crap but none has even come close to building anything like this. There is a ton of work in everything since it is all custom.