HybridZ

anyone here used these main studs?

fentin_fury

Has anyone in our forum used these ARP main studs?

b0c9_1.JPG

Listed on ebay by - Eric's Performance Parts. Much less money than the Tomei stud kit.

FYI - i posted in the wanted section for an RB26 power steering pump and bracket. If anyone has one they wish to sell please contact me.

q

Hey Quentin,

What price are u finding the ARP's for?

I got the headstuds, but I obviously haven't used them yet. A lot of people run them, but I don't think they are exactly the same as the Tomei ones.

Tomei's look a tad different and are a about 30% more expensive. but you got tomei everything, so why not go Tomei. :-P

You can email Eric, he's pretty easy going and will tell you whatever you need to know, with information to back it up if you want it.

I think ARP supplies Tomei with their studs. Also, Quentin - why won't the RB25 pump work? You do realize that all of the RB26 pumps are dual stage since all the R32 GT-R's had Hicas.

I am sure the pump would work - but the RB25 bracket is different. I need an Rb26 mounting bracket. I was told the pump/bracket I have is off an rB25 - the bracket does not work on my r34 block though.

Q

just wanted to make sure they fit as Eric states he has made up the "kit" as it is not offered by ARP

Q

I think he's right. I haven't seen kits with ARP Part numbers for either 26 or 30 blocks.

And the Mains I bought from VPW Australia are also custom, and didn't come in an ARP box.

• 2 weeks later...