HybridZ

Anyone Need Z Parts....L@@k!

EvilC

I would say about 3 240z cars can still be restored easily

I didn't take a good look at the 280z but the yellow one with the pantera hatch can be restored and I'm sure there a couple more. Heck I didn't even pop the hoods to see whats under them

He had a few good 280zx cars and other datsuns too. a few porsche 944 and 924s and a ford torino.

Also, he pulled about about 8 r200 differentials from the car I purchased with the triple mikunis. not sure what kind they are ( haven't paid close attention to the differences or specific types)I didn't know they were in the trunk so it didn't hurt to see them being taken away in a tractor.

On top of this, he is a pretty nice guy. He is going to tow the cars for me for a pretty small fee as well.

P.S

I live in South Gate.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of off subject but, there is a guy close by my house that has three 81 zxt's the bodys arent in very good shape but the engines look good. He claims 2 280zx's can be built from these 3 as far as the body goes. He was trying to sell all three for 1,000$. For those looking for turbo parts this is a cush deal. the only reason i didnt buy them is i dont want three junks sitting in the yard.

Kind of off subject but, there is a guy close by my house that has three 81 zxt's the bodys arent in very good shape but the engines look good. He claims 2 280zx's can be built from these 3 as far as the body goes. He was trying to sell all three for 1,000$. For those looking for turbo parts this is a cush deal. the only reason i didnt buy them is i dont want three junks sitting in the yard.

will he part?