HybridZ

Anyone Need Z Parts....L@@k!

EvilC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to the guy, apparently in 30 days those cars are all destined for the crusher! Not that they're all gems, but it does seem tragic to thin the heard like that. Wish I was close enough to save a few. He's letting them go cheap.

EDIT: Whoops, should've refreshed the page before posting. Figures, lol.

Looks like he is not showing them and the only way to see what ur buying is from pictures. He was renting that lot and he didn't get paid i guess so he's sending them to the crusher. O_o

So he won't allow you to go check them out? Or can you just send him 200 and go pick any one out?

Tyson

I spoke to the guy, $200 a car. He said only about 2 or 3 can be saved, the rest are true part cars. No crack free dashes but plenty of parts can be saved/sold. If I was out there, I know I and 2 other guys I know would prob be buying atleast 10 cars. I told him, he might want to do a pull it yard style when it gets to the last week. So anyone who talks to him, just mention that.

Hope some of you guys out west can pick up some parts for cheap!

Clive