HybridZ

found a series 1...

If I go see it I'll be writing a check.

storage space out the window eh? :D right now i'm looking at a 510

I don't really want another 2 Z cars lol. I have no way to pay for them or anywhere to store 2 cars. I do have space to store 1 more car though :o

storage space out the window eh? :D right now i'm looking at a 510

I don't really want another 2 Z cars lol. I have no way to pay for them or anywhere to store 2 cars. I do have space to store 1 more car though :o

I'll get rid of the parts car here or on Evilbay... I have to chuck the 260 body first. I have a feeling that there wil be a 260Z body at Pullapart by wednesday unless someone here acts quickly.

I'll get rid of the parts car here or on Evilbay... I have to chuck the 260 body first. I have a feeling that there wil be a 260Z body at Pullapart by wednesday unless someone here acts quickly.

what's included with your 260z shell if a purchase was in order?

Shell, transmission, diff/axles(potentially spoken for), windows hatch fenders, crossmembers, steering wheel/column and a couple bare L6 blocks if you want them...

$200 and bring a trailer. I have a bunch of stock interior stuff that can be had for cheap.

(panels, stock seats, headliner, carpet set, and a couple boxes of OE usec flywheel, springs, etc.. can be had for an extra $50 if your getting the shell)

I'm pulling the brakes, suspension, gas tank, radiator, and motor tomorrow.

couple reasons.

1: Everything that I have done to the car can be transferred to another shell.

2: my shell is about 5mm out of straight(twisted) which normally wouldn't be a problem if I stayed L6... But I'm going to be building new motor and tranny mounts that will be able to be bolted in any straight Z so I need a straight car to work with.

3 Freakin low vin series 1? Once in a lifetime thing to get. I'll have my suspension and other parts in it right off the bat.

couple reasons.

1: Everything that I have done to the car can be transferred to another shell.

2: my shell is about 5mm out of straight(twisted) which normally wouldn't be a problem if I stayed L6... But I'm going to be building new motor and tranny mounts that will be able to be bolted in any straight Z so I need a straight car to work with.

3 Freakin low vin series 1? Once in a lifetime thing to get. I'll have my suspension and other parts in it right off the bat.

thats understandable. my 240z shell is bent too, and i would get rid of it, but im just gonna try to do a tube chassis. i wouldnt mind having a low VIN series one either, haha. that said, buy it. doesnt sound like its original anymore anyway, so who cares if you modify it.

who's jealous?

<--------this guy.

nice find dude!!!

and this guy right here!