HybridZ

Top view of an s30?

badjuju

I'm about to start my wiring harness, and I'd like to draw a diagram on the car. I'd like to be able to draw the location of each device and have a checkbox beside each, to show whether it's been wired or not.

I've googled around, and haven't found what I was looking for.

Does anyone have a pic of the top of their car? as in, just showing the outline of the car from the top view?

I'm about to start my wiring harness, and I'd like to draw a diagram on the car. I'd like to be able to draw the location of each device and have a checkbox beside each, to show whether it's been wired or not.

I don't have a picture like you want (and I see some have already been posted for you) but I do have these pictures from my 72' 240Z.

This is the "front" dash harness.

S1010002.jpg

"front and rear" deash harnesses together.

S1010003.jpg

dash harnesses with engine harness.

S1010004.jpg

dash, engine and body harnesses.

S1010005.jpg

All harnesses together but at a different angle.

S1010006.jpg

S1010008.jpg

As you will notice all the connectors have a tag on them, each tag identifies what it plugs into and what it is. Some of the wires you see in these pics may not look correct and that is because this harness(s) is modified and some wires had been removed and some new ones have been installed (second pic). At the time that I disconnected each plug I wrote out the tag and hung it, when everything was removed I laid it all out like you see in the pictures then I drew a wiring diagram so when it gets all put back into hard to reach and see places I can insure everything is put together correctly.

Dragonfly

Its not my car but the mirrors are MSA Flush Mounter mirrors. Im installing a set on my 260z. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/FMM

It is a very nice angle. I hope to take a picture similar to that when i get my car finished.

honestly guys, The mirrors look great but are not functional at all. They vibrate all the time and blur the reflection to the point where its just a mess of colors.

honestly guys, The mirrors look great but are not functional at all. They vibrate all the time and blur the reflection to the point where its just a mess of colors.

Hm. Does it shake because the car is shaking?(stiff suspension, rough road) Or does it just shake from having too much play? Maybe its the rubber connecter/ Allows for too much vibrating. How do you roll down your windows with it?

Hm. Does it shake because the car is shaking?(stiff suspension, rough road) Or does it just shake from having too much play? Maybe its the rubber connecter/ Allows for too much vibrating. How do you roll down your windows with it?

its a little bit of both. The mirrors have play in them and even when the car was stock they shook. It just got worse when i finished the stiff suspension. I placed a piece of rubber between the metal mount on the door frame and the mirror its self, it helped but u still cant distinguish any cars behind you when looking through the mirror.

the mount its self doesn't interfere with the window except for the part of the glass it covers (that part always saves water and is always dirty but u cant get to it without removing the mirror).

overall, they look great, but are useless.....:-|