HybridZ

video from my phone!

big-phil

this opens a whole new door. I can take video from my phone and upload it to youtube in a text message! Awesome. You can expect lots more stupid videos now:razz: This was on the way home from dropping the dog off at the groomers, I'm not gay, just married.

BWAHAHAHA!!! That was great!

How long do you think the stock motor will last at 25 PSI?

Seems to be doing pretty good!

Its running great. The meth lets me go to 25lbs. There is no hint of detonation! If it don't detonate, then she might last a while?

Its running great. The meth lets me go to 25lbs. There is no hint of detonation! If it don't detonate, then she might last a while?

I'd say you're probably right. AFAIK it's not that the pistons are weak, it's that they're brittle and detonation is like whacking them with a hammer.

I just found out that there's a couple e85 stations around, I might have to try some if I ever get my Z running.

Guest 280ZForce

haha Phil, you silly SOB, good to see she's running strong. You still need some outta car vids of you driving... and damnit put your signature driving lights back on already!

Thanks guys. Yes I was late to the "tranny rebuild tech session" I'm doing a Ballet duet with my daughter and I have Ballet practice with her every Sunday. Now there is some video I need to post:oops:

anything for the little girl.

E85 will cut your oil life in half or even less, check it often if you are running that fuel.

Tnx For the wake up call Phil, Nothing like a little Boost to wake you up in the morning. :burnout:

You going by Alamo today?

I had to put on that cop costume and work.