HybridZ

Front spoiler ID

TABrinn

Yeah...

I had an extra couple inches of rubber below the poly air dam giving me 2.5" of ground clearance at the front. After a drive on the highway at ~75mph a bunch of my added rubber was gone in the middle.

Somewhere there are some pics of a Urethane air dam at high speeds buckling down really far.

Now if it is installed with bracing and blocking off the open area behind it then it won't flex near as much.

Yeah...

I had an extra couple inches of rubber below the poly air dam giving me 2.5" of ground clearance at the front. After a drive on the highway at ~75mph a bunch of my added rubber was gone in the middle.

Somewhere there are some pics of a Urethane air dam at high speeds buckling down really far.

Now if it is installed with bracing and blocking off the open area behind it then it won't flex near as much.

I just got it in the mail today and it's all floppy like a piece of Tupper-Ware! What is the best way to brace it (details).