HybridZ

AAAAGHHHH! Here we go again!

Well, folks, Murphy has been riding me pretty hard lately and about four this evening, my FI system decided to go South (or MORE south than we are). Not to worry, being the lazy bum that I am, when I first decided to turbo the hot rod, I was going to run a blow-through system and bought all the stuff to make that happen but changed my mind because I really wanted to do FI. I had Pro Systems build me a blow-through carb specifically for my combination so that is a huge helper. I have started to tear it all apart and change over to blow-through and I thought I could just leave everything in place, unhook the computer and go from there...ain't gonna happen...the fuel rails get in the way so off comes the entire thing. Luckily I have everything I need to make the swap except maybe some fittings. Gonna be a long night...wish me luck. I will run this baby at DNI come hell or high water!!!!!!

Wayne

Hey Jerry, almost called you guys last night....:o) Just kidding, just kidding....however, the point is that I know you are serious and I really appreciate that. Y'all are great Americans!!! See you later....

Wayne

Well if you need anything, I think we brought the whole shop with us except for the sink. My Bad, John just informed me we do have the sink.Drive safe,See you there.Jerry