HybridZ

Doc went to Colorado

dr_hunt

Just when you didn't think you could find a doc, one comes knocking on your door. :lmao:

Moby, slowshortnrusty, jbk240z I'm here in colo springs. Planning to meet at moby's tomorrow am around 8:30 AM or so. Bring beer, it's 5 o'clock somewhere, probably superdans house. :lmao:

Well, we didn't know when you'd be there, it was like we were eating and you called. You were like about 30 min out.

What did you think of bryans projects? Is that a big friggin turbo or what?

As for everyone else, sorry we didn't all meet up, there will be a next time I'm sure, jason bryan and I have plans on projects.

Well, we didn't know when you'd be there, it was like we were eating and you called. You were like about 30 min out.

What did you think of bryans projects? Is that a big friggin turbo or what?

As for everyone else, sorry we didn't all meet up, there will be a next time I'm sure, jason bryan and I have plans on projects.

Yeah, we really had no idea when we were going to be there either. The weather turned out a whole lot nicer than it was supposed to be luckily.

Man oh man that RX is going to be sick! The Pontiac isn't going to be a slouch either with the blown 454 :burnout: