HybridZ

I think my "ahem" Z's rear should look like this!

G.I.jonas

Another thing you must notice on the Mura is that it doesn't look like a small body with large flares. When I look at the Z with the work done, the middle looks too narrow. Too much of an angle between the tops of the fenders and the pillar. To boxy looking. Notice how the Mura's fenders flow into the car.

The Styling of the Mura is appealing because it is wide, but it pulls this off by making all of it's lines smooth.

If you chopped the top, it would look pretty cool. It would make the car look wider and lower. Another option is to just make the fenders flow into the top more. All of this is just my opinion.

Another option is to just make the fenders flow into the top more. All of this is just my opinion.
No,that i understand and is actually my plan - in fact it already looks more that way i just dont have a more recent pic of my car.

*edit* Hmm.... chop the top you say?.....

OMG!! thank you so much for doing that!!! Not sure if you read the rest of thread but,yes thats exactly what it will look like - only now i can really picture it!!. I hereby give you 1 million internet dollars!

*edit*Hmm i dont suppose you could work your magic on the whole top being an inch or 2 lower:biggrin::D:biggrin:

Just might be another sack of internet dollars waiting :lol:

• 1 year later...