HybridZ

Mmmmmm nitrous.....

Well I am finally coming to an end with my winter projects! I rewired the whole car(minus the engine harness), just finishing up my nitrous kit, and installed a new sounds system.

The nitrous kit is made by "Dyno Tune". They have become very popular over on the F-Body sites because they are good quality and don't cost near as much as say a Zex or "NOS" kit does. Not mention there customer service is great! My system includes the nitrous kit(capable of 150HP with the supplied solenoids), bottle warmer with pressure activated switch, fuel pressure cut switch, dual purge kit, "Dyno Tune 4 way switch center"(it has my opener, heater, N20 arm and purge button all on one switch panel which is mounted in my a-pillar pod), blow down tube, and a window switch. I also added an MSD retard box, which will only retard when the system is armed.

P1130016.JPG

P1130012.JPG

(By the way the bottle is not flat, it just looks that way in the picture. It's about 2-3" higher in the front)

I also made a 3 gauge A-Pillar. It is housing my fuel pressure and nitrous pressure gauges along with my switch center for the nitrous. It turned out pretty good but I will probably take it back down next winter to touch up a few spots that didn't turn out the best. I just copied what Yasin did (http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=113339&highlight=a-pillar).

P1130014.JPG

P1130015.JPG

Now last but not least I installed a new sound system. I had an old CD player in there that had an orange lite face and it just didn't match up with anything. So I bought new front speakers( big ol' 4 inchers! LOL) and new rear speakers (6"), a new Pioneer CD player with a blue lite face and MP3 auxiliary port, 2 10" subs(wanted 8's but couldn't find any in my price range and plus these 10's are almost the same color as my car!) and then I bought 1 800W amp to power them. The box that the subs are in is on the small size(.65' per sub) but I preffer it that way. I just wanted a little more "bump" nothing too crazy.

P1130013.JPG

Guy:biggrin:

Probably not for atleast 2-3 weeks till its out driving again. Roads are a mess still. We had more snow this year than we probably have had in the last 10 years so the roads are just caked in salt. There have been a few nice days though already so I'm just itching to get it out! Driving a 4 door Dodge Stratus sucks! LOL

Guy