HybridZ

Cryin Shame...not for the weak of heart

Roostmonkey

De Tomaso Pantera, one of my all time favorite cars. I once rode in an early Pantera with a big block Chevy and absolutely HUGE flares, wheels and tires, it was amazing, what a car. I'd be very upset if I had one and had to treat it like that, hell, I'd put the oak dining room table and chairs out in the weather first!

I wonder how many of them are still out there really, a guy who lives near me has one, but it's beat, paint is crap, visible rust holes and a smokey 351, but I'd still take it off his hands if the price was right! Imagine one with an '03 cobra engine in it, that'd be my first power plant choice anyway...

Those are pine needles. As for the Porsche, the motors blown and will cost as much or more than the cars worth to repair/replace or so I'm told. Prolly because the owner still owes a buch of money on the car. Good candidate for a theft claim...I didnt say that.

im not seeing the big deal..

lol.. snow doesnt hurt cars... yeh its a bit of moisture but who cares.. its like driving through a car wash.. brush it off and dry it.

Its the salt and chemicals on the road that love to eat at bare metal

You're just trying to convince yourself that this:

35420260593.jpg

wasn't hurting your Z! :nono::wink:

I will never drive my z in the winter EVER For the winter it will be in a heated garage, with a car cover over it. what a shame to leave a z out in the weather like that. you could have at least put a cover on it. don't be like the guy that owns the pantera. http://www.blackdragonauto.com/features/z/ZC61.htm

the cheapest one is $60.00 and the most expensive one is $170.00 just take your pick, and save your car.

my car is fairly rust free still! minor surface rust from bad paint or nicks..

keep in mind Colorado has virtually NO humidity.. the only moisture on our cars is occasional rain and snow for short periods of time. (or of course a car wash)

in a dry climate snow will NOT hurt cars. seriously. its just frozen water for goodness sakes

35421162166.jpg

Yeh its a pain to "move" outta the way but who cares