HybridZ

New truck, need opinions

SuperDan

• Administrators

Well, I test drove just about everything out there and my insurance company settled with us on Monday for $6500 over what I owed on the Magnum.

I just could not pass this one up.

IMG_0405.JPG

2008 Frontier, SE CrewCab, Long Bed, 4x4.

It was a unwind with 67 miles on it, I got a smokin deal through a friend of mine.

Dan

thats a good looking truck.

Looks like you got exactly what you were looking for even with all the talk about diesels in this thread.

It's kind of like a baby titan :-P.... but man those frontiers have gotten a lot bigger in recent years...so maybe its like a teenage titan:-P

Kevin

Nice pick Dan! I love the Frontier too! The 4.0L engine is great. We don't have too many issues with the Frontiers or the 4.0L engine. Once and a while we get them in for a P0455(gross evap leak) which is almost always just a vent valve thats stuck open from debre getting clogged in it. There is an updated filter kit for it now though so that should fix it(08' might even have it already on it!).

Guy

Nice choice. I personally think if I were buying a newer truck I'd pick something along those lines. Smaller nissan or toyota with a crew cab + long bed 4X4. Should be able to tow anything most people need to, and it'll get much better gas milage and is easier to drive around than thier massive big brothers.